Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.ekide.es, which EKIDE, S.L., C/ Telleria 2, 20500 Mondragón (Gipuzkoa), places at your disposal. The company’s details are as follows: Spanish tax identification number (CIF): B20330429; telephone: 943 71 25 43; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browsing the website of EKIDE allocates the condition of user thereof and entails the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to amendment.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with current legislation, good faith, public order, commercial standards and this Legal Notice. The user shall assume responsibility vis-à-vis SEPOR or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of non-compliance with this obligation.
Conditions of access and use
- These general terms and conditions regulate the access and use of the website that EKIDE, S.L. freely places at the disposal of internet users. Access to said site implies their unreserved acceptance. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be regulated by the specific conditions provided for in this case, which will be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
- Users who access the Website are expressly authorised to view all the information and print or download parts of the content solely and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- It is done when the reproduced elements are only intended for the personal and private use of the user. Therefore, their use for commercial purposes or for their distribution, public communication, transformation or compilation, including sending them by email, is expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited for said content to be transferred or transmitted to third parties or to be installed on any server directly or indirectly connected to a local and internet network, such that a group of third parties may have access to said information.
- None of the content of the Website are amended in any form.
- No graphic, icon or image available on this Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany it. Any infraction of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following sections, will be deemed an infraction of the intellection property rights owned by EKIDE, S.L. and will give rise to liabilities legally established for such purpose, and said party may take action against it by bringing administrative, civil or criminal proceedings, as applicable.
We use first-party and third-party cookies to analyse and measure the use of our website with a view to improving our services. If you continue browsing, we will assume that you accept their use. You can change settings or get more information here.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the computer and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and conduct a statistical measurement and analysis of the users’ use of the service offered. To do this, a user’s browsing history is analysed on our website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
Third-party service providers
|Provider name||Purpose of the cookie||Description of the purpose of the cookie||If you would like more information on the use of the cookie|
|Google Analytics||Audience analysis||To obtain browsing information and to measure and analyse the audience.||More information on Google Analytics|
Disabling and removing cookies
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoftsupport or your browser’s Help menu.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozillasupport or your browser’s Help menu.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Googlesupport or your browser’s Help menu.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or your browser’s Help menu.